Sunday, May 2, 2010

Coupon Class


Do you collect coupons? Does your coupon drawer look like mine? On Wednesday May 12 at 7pm I am going to learn what to do with this mess. If you are interested in coming all are welcome! It will be held at my house in Farmington and will cost $2.00 per person. That is to cover the cost of the coupon guru who is coming to teach all the tricks to the business.

If you are seriously interested please know that all are welcome I just need a small head count if that is OK. Check your schedules and leave a comment for this post. Also, if you need my address you can leave a comment of needing my address and I will get it too you.

Hope to see you there!

7 comments:

sws said...

sorry I can't make it! Can't wait to hear how it goes!

madison said...

I want to come!

The Collett Family said...

That sounds awesome! I wish I could come- but it's toby's bday.

Adrianne said...

Count me in! xo!

Unknown said...

I totally want to come!!! And I don't think I have anything going on... yeah yeah count me in!

Krissy said...

Who is it that's teaching your class? Do you know what company she's with? I have been considering figuring out how to do the coupon thing too. I don't mind the $2 but I have never heard of having to pay someone before. Most of the people just sign you up for the newspapers and make their money that way.
I only really know of Utahdealdiva.com

Jami said...

Maria- I really want to come, but I don't know if I could make it until 8. That's probably too late, huh?