Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Pants are NOT leggings



I just had a phone call from my husband. He was taking Emma to school and on the way (the whole 2 min) she told Kent that she was supposed to wear pants today and not her beautiful fluffy pink skirt. Kent then called me and I ran upstairs and got what I thought were pants. Ones she would be thrilled about as well as her Twinkle Toes shoes since the sandals she was wearing were probably not right. (The Twinkle Toes are another story completely. Another blog another day!)

So I am thinking I am being the super mom and run out to meet them with the extremely cute pants and her twinkle toes expecting a huge "Thanks so much mom!" Instead I was greeted with a "Those aren't pants mom. They are leggings! I NEED pants." Stupid mom. What was I thinking?

Since when did my 5 year old become the authority on pants?


Emma with the infamous (at our house at least) Twinkle Toesalt="

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh wow... I think I have had that exact same conversation with my 6 year old, Alissa, (who, by the way, also has twinkle toes....)

Kelly V. said...

Britain would LOVE those shoes! I will have to look for them.