Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Do you ever have this problem?

I am thinking of things to blog about nearly every day but when the time comes that I can sit down and do it I am either a) too tired or b) forgot what I was going to blog about. Seriously! I wish it wasn't so hard but honestly I can't explain it any other way. :)

So this past month we have been doing a lot of things and yet not much.

The girls are doing great. Claire is speaking and gaining momentum in the attitude department which I thought Emma had all to herself. The other day I asked Claire to pick up some toys and she turned and said in a very sarcastic way, "No, you!" I tried to put her in time out but I couldn't stop laughing so that didn't work.

The boys are getting really big. At least to us they are. Mack is 11.5 pounds and Morgan 11 pounds. They are sleeping through the night now and for a brief moment I thought about separating them and putting them in their own cribs but I couldn't do it because they wake up every morning all snuggled up to each other. I just couldn't stop that!

Here are some pictures that represent July for us!


A day of 3 kids in diapers at the same time...yes, that is all from one day!

The boys snuggling up to each other after a nap.

The girls preparing to feed the boys. Such great helpers!

Emma after too many late summer nights

The girls jumping on the tramp

6 comments:

Kim said...

Maria your kids are so beautiful! The boys do look like they are getting really big. We should all get together really soon! It's been too long.

allypally said...

That last picture is fabulous!! And sleeping through the night... I can only dream! (She gives me six hours at a stretch now, so we're getting there slowly!)

Becca Jo said...

cute Maria! I love it!

Michelle said...

What fun! And the blogging thing happens to me all the time. In fact I have even considered sticking a little notebook in my purse but then I think how dorky is that?

Becki said...

hahahaha. So many great pictures! Looks like July has been fun :) Love the picture of Emma asleep on the toilet and the girls on the trampoline. Cute kids. The boys are so handsome and I think it is so cute they snuggle up together in the crib. I agree--how can you break that up?

Ben and Melissa Ellis said...

I love that picture of Emma asleep on the toilet. Too funny. And the one on the tramp is adorable as well. What cute sisters. I know what you mean about blogging.