Thursday, September 24, 2009

A Chorus Line...


This is where I will be for the next three weeks. I will not be viewing the show but will be underneath the stage in the pit. It is NOT a family friendly show so kids under 18 don't go but the music is fantastic! I can't help but smile when the number "One" comes on...that is if I could stop counting all the bars!:)

Playing until October 10th at Pioneer Memorial Theater, U of U, Salt Lake. Opens tomorrow night. If you need anything...ask Kent. He is the man in charge of our chorus line at home!:)

3 comments:

Circe said...

Have fun listening! I guess the harp can't see too much from the pit. sometimes the violinists can see at least thr front part of the stage. I've seen a lot of the "front" half of stuff:)! It's great you get to play such wonderful music.

SSWS said...

can't wait to hear you and visit you at intermission! hang in there...love you, ss

Sara and Company said...

How fun! You're amazing. I so wish I could go.