Saturday, September 19, 2009

Halloween help!

So I just visited my friend Circe's blog and realized that Halloween is coming. Crazy I know but in seriously a couple of weeks I will need to figure out all the kids costumes. I need help! I am putting it out in the blogosphere for help with the costumes. Claire has decided she wants to be Scooby Dooby Doo. Honestly I have no idea where that idea came from but she has stuck with the idea for awhile now so I think it is set. The boys are going to be M & M's. Any color I think. I haven't decided.:) I know, not that creative but I haven't been able to find a pattern or baby costumes that would work. Emma...well she hasn't decided yet but I am sure it will involve some fairy wings or princess something or other. I have never made my kids costumes so the buying or borrowing variety works best for us.
There it is. The problem out in the air and hopefully some ideas or solutions. Thanks everyone!

5 comments:

Circe said...

Well, you're going to have to get Michelle's help...ginghamworld...because she's the expert. If you're going with Scooby Doo, Emma would be a hilarious Thelma to go with Claire's Scooby. My mom got the kids' costumes at a Halloween store in Bountiful. If you want ballerinas, come here and choose from all the old recital costumes! We have so many. you are welcome to any of them! Can you come to our party? 4:00 Halloween. :) Good luck! I love the M&M idea!

allypally said...

Cute idea for the M&Ms! Good luck figuring the rest out, Halloween costumes take a lot of work!

love.boxes said...

Oriental Trading has every costume in the whole world I think.. and they are pretty cheap.. I had purchased a few great costumes on Ebay as well.

Unknown said...

YES! I love the M&M and if you need a tu tu at some point it is now my new favorite thing to make!!! Super easy and fun to clean the house in, so really if you wanted one too I would totally recommend!!! And Scooby Doo, um all I can say is good luck... that one could be your toughest!!

Sarah and Trent said...

Ohhhh my cute cute kids!!!! They're just as darling as can be Maria. I'm thinking it would be pretty darn cute to have the whole family theme of Scooby Doo!
We thought it would be fun to be a Nacho Libre family... or Buddy the Elf and family.