Friday, December 11, 2009

What happened when I turned my back...


This is what happened today when I turned my back on the girls.
They decided to play "beauty shop" in the bathroom. They got out all the Q-tips and started to apply the lotion...at least what they thought was lotion.
I heard a panicked Emma yelling, "Mom! Can you help me? I can't seem to get this lotion off my hands!"
I ran to the bathroom to find that both Emma and Claire decided to put "lotion" on otherwise known at diaper rash medicine. Of course it doesn't come off with water! It is meant to repel water!
Lucky for them I started laughing rather than yelling. At least I had the sense to grab my camera!:)

4 comments:

Circe said...

That stuff is evil! My kids slathered a whole dollhouse with it, and did a very thorough job. I had to get rid of the dollhouse! You are SUCH a good sport! I love it.

winnie said...

This is too funny! Love you, Maria!

allypally said...

Just wait till they start putting lotion on the boys!!

Becki said...

oh wow. hard to get mad when they have grins like that on their faces.