Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My famous little sister



This is my famous little sister Hannah. I was walking through Layton Hills Mall today with the kids to see Santa(that is another story, another post!) when Emma and Claire at the same time screamed, "Aunt Hannah! Aunt Hannah!" I had totally forgotten that Hannah was chosen to be the rep. for the LDS interior design program because she is the BEST student!
The girls were so excited and couldn't believe that Aunt Hannah was so big!:)
If you are at Layton Hills Mall check her out. I think she will totally kill me over this post but I am so proud of all her achievements and successes I couldn't help it!
Well done Hann!

8 comments:

Jennie said...

How funny. I just saw this picture yesterday when I was at the mall. I was so bugged that I couldn't remember where I had seen that girl before. I knew I knew her. Duh! She is your sis. What a pretty girl!

pcskiboy said...

Wow Han! How did you ever get so big..:) Wasn't cousin Liz in an AD on the side of a Van? That's awesome!

Padgett Hoke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah and Trent said...

She does indeed have that inner and outer beauty! Great picture of her!

Krissy said...

That is so awesome!!! I'm glad you posted a picture of it. I haven't been to the mall forever - even if I saw it I don't know if I would have recognized her! It's been ages since I have seen her!!!

Lillibet said...

HANNAH, GREAT! You make a terrific poster girl. Love, Aunt Liza

Becki said...

How cool!!!

Villa Lilith Boutique said...

yep... I think that I recognize her! good job Hannah!