Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Emma vs. Claire


"I hate you! I hate you! I hate you, hate you, hate you!!! and your crossed off my list FOREVER!"

That is what my sweet 5 year old yelled at me yesterday when I told her she had to go to time out. It was so funny I couldn't stop laughing.

In the other room Claire was cleaning up the dolls like I asked her. After doing it her response was "I get a treat now mom?"


What happened to listening to your parents and just obeying without rewards? I know I did that ALL the time!:) (For those who don't know me this is where you insert a ton of sarcasm)

4 comments:

allypally said...

Emma has a list too? Adam keeps a list where he's written down all of our names and he puts points next to our names. I regularly get told that he's taking all my points away... and I've seen all the points crossed out next to my name!!

I'm glad other people's kids have lists too...!!

Circe said...

Ha ha! Xanthe asked today if "the little Emma and the little Claire" could come over and play! Can they? Put it on their list!

The Platts said...

Maria you probably don't remember me, we've only met once. I'm Brady Platt's wife. Anyway, I just had to laugh at this post becuase we have someone in our house who's five and on any given day, that could have come out of her mouth! Especially now that we've added a new baby into the mix. Our blog is private now, but I'd love for you to have access since I follow yours. Send me an email at emmary_01@hotmail.com, if you'd like. Your kids are adorable!

Becki said...

Maria, that is so funny. Love your girls!