Monday, March 29, 2010

We made it to 1!!!!





Today is the day that one year ago our lives changed. The day was super snowy and cold and unexpected weather for March. Unexpected has been the word to describe these boys.

The boys are such a joy! From the first Dr appointment that was unexpected to their early arrival they have been a pleasant surprise. They have been a joy to have in our house and I wouldn't change a thing.

Happy Birthday Boys!!!

We had a nice day yesterday celebrating their "big #1" as my dad put it. Thanks to family who helped with the food and the fantastic presents.

love,
mom, dad, Emma and Claire

7 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute!!! You give me hope in the life of a mother with twins! Love you!

allypally said...

Wow, has it been a year already? Congratulations on surviving your first year with twins! They look so cute in the pics!

Circe said...

It doesn't even seem possible that it was a year ago! That is a huge milestone. Think of all you've accomplished!! The boys are gorgeous!

Sarah and Trent said...

Ohhhh cute smiles! I can't believe it's almost time for Rowan's birthday either. Fun times!

Krissy said...

Awe, They are so cute!!! I love their cakes too! Looks like it was a fun day!

Jon and Melissa said...

Wow, I can't believe they are a year old already! This time last year I would be joining you in the NICU in a little over a week! They are so cute and chubby too! I have been reading your blog and I am overwhelmed by all that you can accomplish! You are one amazing lady-I don't know how you do it!

Jaimers said...

Wow! Can't believe it's already been a year! Those boys are supercute!!