Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Crazy or Fun?



I am heading down to So Cal with Kent and my family to run my first Ragnar next week. This is monumental in the fact that
a) it will be the first night away for Kent and I alone without the kids since the boys were born. Nothing like spending it with 10 other sweaty people for 24hours plus in 2 suburbans!:)
b) I haven't ran a race...or really ran since before the boys were born.
c) I will finally have a visual of what Kent really does!

Thanks Simmons/Morgan cousins who have agreed to this crazy adventure and make our team possible.

ROCK ON Tibby's Trackstars! ROCK ON!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That makes me super excited for our video we are going to make!! I can't believe its coming up so soon!!!

Lillibet said...

Put me on the "Crazy" side of the ledger! We can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Hahah! I stumbled upon your blog and what did I see? The video I made! What a cool surprise. I just joined a team for So Cal Ragnar. Maybe I'll see you there.
-Ryan

Padgett Hoke said...

whoo hoo! here we come!!

Genevieve and Ryan Davis said...

So exciting! Good luck! I wish I could do another ragnar, they are an unforgettable experience, you will either really love it or you will decide its not for you, I hope you love it! Thats fun you can do it with Kent! Have a blast!