Wednesday, April 20, 2011

WE DID IT!!!

I had the best time in So Cal with my cousins this past weekend. I never thought that the Ragnar race would be as much fun as it was. I am not a hard core runner but would seriously love to do this again. Check out this AMAZING video my cousin Padgett put together of our adventure!

ROCK ON TIBBY'S TRACKSTARS!!! (We have a lot more cousins to help run next year. We might have to have a Roy's Rockstars added to our team!:)



p.s. does anyone know how to make my video fit the screen? It is cutting off half the movie! Thanks!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Maria, that looks like such fun. Ryan is running the Wasatch Back in June. That would be fun to do it with family members. You guys created memories for a lifetime.

Emily said...

How awesome is that? You are amazing!