Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Emma's new haircut

So Emma got a new haircut yesterday. She has been fighting me about doing her hair everyday for the past year and I have finally given up! So we went to the new children's salon in Bountiful, Cookie Cutters. They are AWESOME!!!! She sat still the entire time, got her hair washed in a fire truck and got to watch the Barbie movie while sitting in pink car. What more could you ask for? Me, I loved the fact that she now can brush her own hair and I don't have to fight this fight every day. At least until the next haircut is needed!

On another note, I couldn't help but take a picture of Claire today. She is blonde and I don't know what to do with a blonde so I found her old swimhat from last summer to go out to the park today. It was the only hat I have found that she will wear and since she needed something I figured that would work. She had a great time and didn't get burned!

5 comments:

Becki said...

I love Emma's haircut! It is perfect for summer and great that you won't have to hassle with it every morning! So where is the picture of your little blondie? I want to see it!

Becki said...

Ooops. I just found the pictures. I guess I didn't scroll down enough before commenting! You have 2 adorable little girls!

Maria said...

OK so Becki I need your help! How do you post the pictures with blog? Does that make sense?

SSWS said...

I love your family photo in the snow! You all look so happy. So glad your in the blog world now....now we can talk 30 times a day instead of 20....love you!

mama fish said...

Maria,

This is Julie(Gustafson)VanZweden. I couldn't help but laugh when I found you through Circe's blog. When we ran into each other at Target and said no to the blog thing and now we have conformed. Your picture is darling and I love your house! Do you mind if I check in on you since we will be neighbors soon enough? Hope all is well.