Saturday, May 17, 2008

We are open for business!

Hi Everyone! So I have decided to join the fastlane and start a blog! I know, Crazy, but I feel like a bit of a sneak. So many months now checking out everyone else's blogs and lives and realizing how cool everyone else seems and how many interesting things people are doing. You have all made me want to join in hopes that our family will one day be interesing as well!:)

The reason we have called our blog Denbigh Road is because that is the road that Kent and I lived on our first year of marriage in London. Denbigh is in the burrough of Ealing which is a 10 min train ride away from London or a 45 min tube ride depending on the day:) We loved Ealing, and Denbigh and have decided that it would serve the purpose of having our blog name.

So to Becki....here goes nothing!

2 comments:

Becki said...

YAY!!! I cannot tell you how excited I am you FINALLY started a blog! Little do you realize how interesting your lives already are! There are so many times you have told me stories or funny things the girls do and I always think what a good post that would be. I love the family picture on your header and love the meaning behind your blog name. Welcome to the blog-o-world. Have fun!! I'll check this often so keep updating!!!

Circe said...

Hey-I was glad to hear from you-your family is so cute and it will be fun to see what you guys are up to. Thanks for getting in touch! CIRCE