Saturday, September 6, 2008

Emma's 1st day of Pre-school



Last Thursday Emma had her first official day of pre-school. I say official because on Tuesday she had a meet and greet with her teacher. She is quite lucky because she has one of her best friends and neighbors Luke in her class. As Luke's parents and I took the kids in I did not expect to fill a little bit sad.
Emma on the other hand was soooooo excited that she set her clothes out the night before with everything. Her undies and head band along with shoes, dress and sweater, "in case she gets chilly". When I took her to her class I helped her hang her backpack on the rack and she just waltzed right in never looking back. I would like to think that I have raised such a strong and independent little girl but I do realize that the majority of her confidence comes from her personality.

In a nut shell, I am so happy that Emma is now getting to go to school 2 days a week and sad that she really is growing up. The days seem long but the time truly does fly by.

6 comments:

SSWS said...

It's hard to believe she is in preschool.....but she way beyond her years, so more than ready! Lucky teacher to have Emma in her class!

Allie and Fam said...

She can't be old enough for preschool yet!! She's so cute... setting her clothes out the night before!!

Becki said...

She is so cute! I love that she has to pick out her entire outfit down to the panties and head band. Can't believe she's already in preschool.

Circe said...

I love how she's barefoot at the front door! My kind of girl!

cragun family said...

She is so cute. I love preschool. It is fun to know they are being taught and having fun, and learning from someone besides you!

Jaimers said...

What a cutie! Can you believe that if you lived here, she'd be going to big school? I love how big her backpack looks on her!