Thursday, January 28, 2010

My little problem...getting bigger everyday! ;)


Morgan right after he was born...3 lbs 14 oz

Me holding Morgan for one of the first times. He was was so little I couldn't believe it!

Mack and Morgan at 6 months. Morgan is on the right.

Morgan is our youngest child. I say youngest because he came out 30 seconds after Mack. It is not much but 30 seconds is 30 seconds.
I used to think that Morgan was going to be the runt of the family. So frail, fragile and weak. Boy was I wrong!!!
Morgan is our smallest child still but he is the most lively, quickest learner, and the dominant twin of the two. He has no problem stealing Mack's binky, toy, blanket whatever. He also has no problem rolling and crawling right over Mack. He is a tease to Emma all ready and makes her so frustrated sometimes. (like yesterday when she was throwing a tantrum and he just laughed!)
The thing about Morgan is he is so dang cute. I know I am biased as his mom but he is. He is going to get away with sooooo many things because he will just smile his little cheeky smile and look at me with his big brown eyes. What am I going to do?

I thought Emma was going to be my biggest challenge as a parent. I think this little guy is going to give her a run for her money!:)

Morgan crawling so much his shirt is falling off. He only army crawls but is VERY fast!

Morgan today after crawling right over Mack. Mack doesn't seem to mind.

6 comments:

Kim said...

Your kids are all so adorable! Maybe some day one of your girls will marry one of our boys :)

Circe said...

I thought you were going to say you're expecting! Hee hee. That would be funny...and not funny! Those boys are too cute!

Maria said...

Circe-Am I CRAZY? (you don't have to answer that.)

Jaimers said...

I thought you were saying you were expecting, too! I was about to send you a tv!! So cute! xx

Maria said...

That is so funny! When I put the title on this post I didn't even think of it that way! Shows were my mind is...or how far away it is from that!:)
Jamie- why a TV? Would having another child make me worthy of my own reality show? I am not octomom!

Unknown said...

Hey I am so glad you posted a comment to my blog... that way I found yours!!! You are too cute! I love your little boys! SO adorable! And... yea, we won't be buying anything or painting the babies room just yet. We will wait for the official ultra sound. It was just fun to try and take a peek! I know there is a boy in there somewhere! I have the appetite of a teenage boy, that's for sure!!!
Loves.