Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Packs Pumpkin Patch




Last night we went to the pumpkin patch as a family. It was so much fun and one I really enjoy. I am so into traditions and love making new ones with my own family. This is one! We have been going for 3 years now, ever since Emma was born and it is so much fun to see how each year Emma gets more excited. This year was no exception!

She was pretty choosy about which pumpkins she took and which ones didn't make the cut. Eventually though she chose the ones that would grace our front steps and I must say she did a very good job. My little designer and fashionista is something else!:)

Claire update...she took 10 steps this past weekend and is starting to get a little more courage every day. I can't wait until she is up and going. She is also starting to try and say a few more things. It is amazing to me how excited Kent, Emma and I get at each and every sound she makes.

4 comments:

Jaimers said...

That is a fun tradition! Kudos for Claire on the walking! She has such a loving family!

Becki said...

Ah, the pumpkin patch! A favorite of ours too! That is great about Claire!! I'm so happy for you guys :)

Ben and Melissa Ellis said...

I have never been to this and have seen the signs start to pop up for it. Do you just go and buy pumpkins there? We will have to go check it out.

Maria said...

yes! you can just go over and get your pumpkins. It is so cute and really fun for the family.
You guys should go!