Monday, March 9, 2009

Twins Baby Shower









I am a bit late posting this even but I wanted to thank all my sisters and sisters in law for throwing me a fantastic family shower last Thursday. It was so much fun to sit around and talk and just hang out with the girls and eat such great food that I was sad to leave at the end of the night. Hannah and Liz organized it but everyone helped out! The food like I said was awesome, chicken enchiladas and Mexican rice. Hannah and my SIL Dree put together the cutest craft. They had plain white onesies and loads of cute fabric and stencils and people decorated and ironed on the fabric and stencils to the onesies. I got sooo many original onesies that are soooo cute! I was also given so many sweet outfits and diapers and wipes and essentials.

Thanks family for coming and for all the time and effort and energy! I felt soooo loved!:)

7 comments:

SSWS said...

Those onesies are darling! I didn't realize that our family could do crafts! Sorry to have missed out...but heard it was wonderful! Can't wait for M and M's appearance...but not too soon!

cragun family said...

What a fun get together. I can't imagine the overwhelming task of preparing to 2 boys, when you have only girls, and did I say, TWO. You are the woman!

Krissy said...

Awe - how nice! I love the super cute one-of-a-kind onesies!

miccolene said...

How fun! I love the cake- it's adorable! Did someone make it?

Jaimers said...

That's so fun, and I'm so jealous! I've never had a baby shower over here! Those onesies are super cute!

Becki said...

How fun! I LOVE the onesie idea! Can't wait to meet these two little guys. How are you feeling? Didn't you have your dr appt today?

Ben and Melissa Ellis said...

What a cute idea. I love the onsies. Do you need anything else? Or do you feel like you are 'ready'? Thanks for sharing the cake too....it was yummy!