Thursday, August 13, 2009

Davis County Fair


Claire had no fear even when the goats were ready to eat her fingers!

Emma liked only the smaller animals

No Fair is complete without a go on a dodgy ride!

Today we went to the Davis County Fair. Lucky for us it is literally 2 minuets away from our house. The kids and I had such a great time and wouldn't have been able to do it without the help of Danielle...our most amazing babysitter. I am able to go to Costco and Target by myself with all four kids but two strollers and live animals you can pet and feed is a whole 'nother thing!:)
Thanks as well to Aunt Hannah and Grandma Watkins who joined us to see the world's largest pig named Harvey and the smallest pony named Dolly.

3 comments:

SSWS said...

I'm sorry I missed out! We may have to go tomorrow. Love that you used the word, "dodgy." ss

Becki said...

How fun! We went to the fair tonight. So funny you mentioned the dodgy rides cause we were just joking about the same thing tonight lol. I love that Claire is fearless!

Chrislyn Woolston said...

How fun! ryan and I were just remembering last night how it was this week last year that I was watching the girls and taking them to the Fair. That was our first test to see how Ryan would do with kids...he obviously passed! Miss you all!