Thursday, August 20, 2009

Kittens anyone?



Tonight the girls were playing in the backyard when 5 little kittens came out to see what the noise was. Yes...I said 5! 3 are solid black and 2 are black with white paws. One is very interested in the girls and let them pick him up and pet him and everything. Kent and I are NOT animal people in the dog/cat sense. We are however new parents and have a soft spot in our hearts when it comes to babies of any living thing. So...does anyone want a kitten? They are adorable and the girls have been playing with them for the past hour. Like I said before, we are not dog/cat people so we are not keeping them. As far as we can tell we can't find a mom so if I don't have any takers I will be calling animal control. Let me know if you are interested or know of anyone who would like one.

2 comments:

Circe said...

How cute and fun for the kids! I wish we could take one, but we have two highly obnoxious cats already, and so does Coco, who is a softie for kittens. Esmae just found a stray kitten in the church parking lot and coco adopted it for her, since Emily isn't a cat person either! Good luck!

SSWS said...

Ellison would LOVE one...but MIke is highly allergic. Are you sure they don't belong to a neighbor? I'm glad they found you!