Friday, August 21, 2009

Kitten Update

OK, I feel really bad! I called animal control and they came out and picked the little guys up. Why do I feel so bad? I HATE cats and yet the girls loved playing with them last night. I also saw the mom this morning but she ran off. I guess I just feel sad for the mom who just lost her babies and the girls who didn't get to say "good bye." I can't explain it...
I hope no one wanted them. They were cute. If you do want them they are at the animal shelter in Fruit Heights!

2 comments:

Circe said...

Don't worry, you did the right thing. the mom cat was probably happy to see them go. hee hee! If you could just get animal control to catch her, too!

SSWS said...

I agree with Circe, but they were cute! Glad we got to see them for a minute. I'm sure they will all find happy homes.......but I have had images of "Lady and the Tramp" going through my mind...oh wait, those were dogs...