Saturday, August 22, 2009

Kitten Update...Part 2!

I am sorry to keep posting about these kittens but you will never guess what happened now. I was doing some dishes tonight and looked out my kitchen window to see the mom cat with 2 MORE KITTENS! She was wearing this smug look that seemed to be telling me that she had not left and that she was in charge...not me. VERY CRAZY! So now our offer still stands. Until Monday morning when I call animal control to reunite the family we have 2 little black kittens if anyone wants them. We also have a mom cat so you can choose!:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow... you are being stalked by kittens!!! How crazy.... if Shane wasn't allergic I would totally want a kitten... or maybe if they didn't have to have a litter box!

Padgett Hoke said...

Maria, you are so wonderful! Thank you for being my second customer, I am so glad you and Sarah are my sole customers, yahoo! I will get the earrings off tomorrow, I hope you enjoy!!

ps, I wish I could take the little kittens, I am a sucker for those cute things...I don't know how you could resist!