Wednesday, August 26, 2009

End of Summer



Today we went to the zoo with Grandma and Grandpa Phippen as well as cousins Grace and Gabe. Emma doesn't get to play with these cousins very often as Grace lives in California and Gabe...well he lives in Salt Lake and we have not one good excuse as to why we don't play more. We need to work on that! I have never seen such happy 4yr olds who just thouroughly enjoyed every aspect of the zoo. When asked what her favorite thing was Emma responded "the baby Giraffe!".
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa P for giving my girls such great memories!


This is what the boys did while we were at the zoo. Thanks Danielle!
(I know I post a lot of pictures of them sleeping but honestly, it is so adorable how they fit together like puzzle pieces!)

4 comments:

SSWS said...

what a sweet photo of the boys! Glad you had such a great time at the zoo!

Jaimers said...

You have such cuties!

Rachel said...

Ok..you have got to stop posting such adorable photos of your boys! Just as I think I could never do the 'twin thing' again...I see your beautiful babies..!
So glad your girls had fun at the zoo. My kids favourite thing in the universe is hanging out with cousins. It's a special relationship.

Kim said...

They are so adorable! I can't believe how much they look like Kent! Just a side view I can totally tell they are his children!