Thursday, April 9, 2009

One big step for us!

I just wanted to let you know that we found out today that Mack will be back transferred to McKay Dee hopefully tomorrow. That means that our twins will actually be in the same city, county and yes hospital! I will let you know if it actually happens but I never thought it would be such a joy to have your babies in the same NICU and not a different one. It is funny how when you think the worst thing would be to have your baby in the NICU you don't take into account 2 different NICU's. That's just life isn't it?!
Now we hopefully only have 2-3 more weeks before the new chaos happens at our house. Oh and they are also both about 1-2 ounces away from 4 pounds. Yah!:)

2 comments:

Jennie said...

What great news Maria! I hope the big move happens soon.

Ben and Melissa Ellis said...

Seriously...that never would have crossed my mind that they would end up at different NICU. I bet that will make this hard time in your life just a it easier. We will keep our fingers crossed for you!