Thursday, April 23, 2009

One of the best purchases recently...


Since I have been spending a fair amount of time in the car recently I found myself buying this CD the other day. I know I should have just downloaded onto my i-pod but if you have been following my blog then you know that I am not super good at technology. Honestly, I am like my mom and need help attaching things to emails!:) (seriously though, if anyone can help me figure out the picture thing on the blog I would be very grateful!!!)

So this CD has seriously been so much fun to listen to the past couple of days. Emma's favorite track is #14 while I find so much joy listening to Come thou Fount of every Blessing. It is probably because I recently played the harp at my Grandma Simmons funeral with Hannah and we played that song in a medley of hymns. There is something so moving about the simplicity of the melody to me that just goes straight to my heart. If you do happen to buy this CD, read the story about the song. The author of the words was 23 when he penned them. Really amazing!

So anyway, if you are looking for a uplifting but not too Sunday school CD for your drive I highly recommend it!

1 comment:

Jon and Melissa said...

Hey I am not sure if I gave you the right address to our blog, I might have left out a letter, sometimes I do that! I LOVED getting to read your blog. It is good to get to know more of your situation and see your darling girls. You are so talented in so many areas-and that is awesome that you guys own your own business too. Glad that we get to be your neighbor for a little while!